Pellevé RF Skin Tightening Treatment
What is Pellevé RF Skin Tightening Treatment?
Are you are looking for a new option for rejuvenating your appearance without surgery.
Our Pellevé wrinkle reduction treatment is a non-surgical and a non-invasive cosmetic procedure using advanced radio frequency energy to precisely heat the deep layers of your skin without damaging the epidermis, or top layer. The energy gradually heats the collagen and causes it to contract and tighten, softening facial wrinkles.
After the treatment, your skin will start to produce new collagen, and this which is what keeps your skin looking firm and youthful.
The Pellevé Treatment continues to work for weeks and months after your treatment.
This means that your skin gradually tightens and grows smoother with time. What you see immediately after the procedure is only the beginning of the improvements that you can expect.
Pellevé skin tightening is a wrinkle reduction system that can transform a multitude of conditions and is especially ideal for those difficult-to-treat areas such as:
- Delicate eye areas and top lip lines
- Sagging skin around the jowls and under the chin
- Lines or folds between the eyebrows, forehead lines, crows’ feet
The Benefits of Pellevé:
- It effectively treats facial wrinkles and tightens the skin
- Treatment performed in less than an hour
- Feels like a hot stone massage
- Immediate and long-term results
- Minimal to no down time
- Smoother tighter skin
How does Pellevé work?
During treatment, the glide-safe hand piece gradually delivers radiofrequency energy deep into the dermis. Heating of the dermal layer initiates your body’s natural response to protect, heal and grow new collagen, resulting in a firmer tighter more youthful looking skin.
- 1-3 days after your procedure, the area treated will have a radiant glow
- 4-15 days after treatment, your body’s natural healing process starts
- 15 + days post treatment, collagen synthesis and formal remodelling occurs.
- The collagen regrowth process will continue days, weeks even months after the treatment.
- It is recommended that you have at least 3-5 treatments about 4 weeks apart, to enhance the collagen building process in order to obtain the most effective results.
What to expect?
With a consultation, we will determine if you are an ideal candidate for the treatment
Once we have determined whether the treatment is right for you, you can expect a fast, virtually painless procedure. The treatment may feel like a hot stone massage and can even be relaxing. The goal of the treatment is to stimulate collagen.
After treatment, avoid sun exposure and use a mineral based makeup or sunscreen.